Tweets by @ABbeefmag
- Canadian beef restricted by China
- Two cows with BSE born on same Alberta farm
- Concerns over Canada's food safety
- South Korea suspends imports of Canadian beef
- Alberta BSE case
- Norwegian BSE case confirmed
- American experts head to Scotland - BSE
- U.S. lifts ban on Irish beef
- Cargill recalls possibly tainted beef
- Meat decontructed
- EU and Canada BSE ban- Russia beef ban- Hong Kong market reopens for U.S. beef- Suspected BSE case in Brazil
Some people call them speed goats, others call them antelope, and some just call them delicious, but the pronghorn (Antilocapra Americana) is undoubtedly a grasslands icon.
Much has been written about the US Country of Origin Labeling (COOL) legislation and its impact on the Canadian livestock industry. Millions of producer dollars have been spent on lawyers and lobbyists fighting this protectionist scheme.
Beef Carcass Grading in Canada To Whom It May Concern