Tweets by @ABbeefmag
- British beef is safe again - so why are we clinging to BSE laws?
- Myth that BSE is a common threat
- Canadian beef restricted by China
- Two cows with BSE born on same Alberta farm
- Concerns over Canada's food safety
- South Korea suspends imports of Canadian beef
- Alberta BSE case
- Norwegian BSE case confirmed
- American experts head to Scotland - BSE
- U.S. lifts ban on Irish beef
- Cargill recalls possibly tainted beef
- Meat decontructed
- EU and Canada BSE ban- Russia beef ban- Hong Kong market reopens for U.S. beef- Suspected BSE case in Brazil
Some people call them speed goats, others call them antelope, and some just call them delicious, but the pronghorn (Antilocapra Americana) is undoubtedly a grasslands icon.
Beef Carcass Grading in Canada To Whom It May Concern